Contact: Liz Jones, Community Outreach & Engagement,
Meetings and events
Sign up for email updates to be notified about future opportunities to engage with the METRO Gold Line BRT project. If you would like Gold Line project staff to come to your event or meeting, contact us at email@example.com
Visit METRO Gold Line BRT Project staff at the following events and locations.
60% Design Virtual Open House Events
Hear from project leaders and ask questions in an online meeting.
Both online open houses will share the same content and registration is required.
Thursday, October 8, 2020 | Noon–1:30 p.m.
Tuesday, October 13, 2020 | 5:30–7:00 p.m.
In-person Outdoor Pop-up Events
60% Design In-person Neighborhood Pop-up Events
Join project staff at a socially-distanced, outdoor event in your neighborhood.
Content will be geographically focused. Please wear a mask if you plan on attending.
Downtown Saint Paul
Saturday, September 26, 2020
10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Green Line Operations & Maintenance Facility
340 N. Broadway Street, downtown Saint Paul (across from the farmers' market)
Saint Paul East Side
Saturday, October 3, 2020
11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Indian Mounds Regional Park
10 Mounds Boulevard, Saint Paul
Maplewood, Landfall, Oakdale
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
4:00 – 6:00 p.m
Aspen Way, Landfall
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Woodbury 10 Theatre parking lot
1470 Queens Drive, Woodbury
60% Design Engagement
The METRO Gold Line BRT project refined route and station site designs to 60% completion. Feedback on design plans will be collected through November 16, 2020.
You can learn more, get your questions answered and provide feedback in the following ways:
View a PDF of 60% site plans and cross-sections of stations
View a PDF of sample station renderings
View a PDF of 60% design plans of the full route
View individual station pages and submit questions and comments through the website
Take an online survey
Download a PDF of the survey
Attend a virtual or in-person event
Contact Liz Jones via email or phone with questions or comments:
firstname.lastname@example.org, 651-602-1977 (please leave a voicemail).
Watch a design update presentation video below. Closed captioning is available in the video, as well as translated closed captioning.
Download PDF text transcripts of the video with presentation slides:
English Soomaali Español Hmoob Karen
Download a PDF of the presentation slides.
Public comment summaries
Past meetings, events and engagement
Information on past public engagement activities including meeting materials.
30% Design Engagement
The METRO Gold Line BRT project refined route and station area designs from 15% to 30% completion. Feedback on design plans were collected in April and May 2020.
View the most recent Gold Line design plans and individual station pages.
Watch a 30% design update presentation video below. Closed captioning is available in the video, as well as translated closed captioning.
Download text transcripts of the video with presentation slides:
English Soomaali Español Hmoob Karen
Download the presentation slides.
Environmental Assessment Events
The METRO Gold Line Bus Rapid Transit Final Environmental Assessment is now available and open for public comment. Public comments on the environmental assessment will be collected from October 7 to November 6, 2019. Comments will be accepted at events. If you can’t attend an Environmental Assessment Event, you can learn more about the environmental assessment and other ways to provide comments here.
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
East Side Learning Hub at Harding High School
1526 6th Street East, Saint Paul
Accessible by route 63
Parking lot available.
Enter from 6th Street East.
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Landfall Community Center
2 Fourth Avenue, Landfall
Parking lot and street-parking available.
Office Hours at the Gold Line Project Office
Monday, October 28, 2019
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Gold Line Project Office
121 7th Place East, Suite 102, Saint Paul
Accessible by routes 21, 53, 54, 61, 63, 64, 68, 70, 71, 74 & 94.
Metered and ramp parking available.
METRO Gold Line Environmental Assessment Events Flyer
- Corridor-wide open houses - July 17 and 18, 2018
- St. Paul neighborhood meeting - Hudson Road July 10, 2018
- St. Paul neighborhood meeting - White Bear Avenue July 24, 2018
- St. Paul neighborhood meeting - Mounds Boulevard/Maria Avenue July 31, 2018
- Downtown St. Paul alternatives open houses - October 9, 2018
- Office of Councilmember Jane L. Prince Community Peace Celebration: July 21, 2018 from noon - 2 pm at Battle Creek Rec Center, St. Paul
- Washington County Fair: Aug. 1 - Aug. 5, 2018 in Stillwater
- National Night Out: Aug. 7, 2018 from 6 - 8 pm at Conway Rec Center, St. Paul
- Saint Paul Police Department Safe Summer Nights: Aug. 9, 2018, 5 - 7 pm at Conway Rec Center, St. Paul
- Midwest Special Services Block Party: Aug. 16, 2018 from 2 - 6 pm at Midwest Special Services, St. Paul
- Minnesota State Fair: Aug. 23 - Sept. 3, 2018 at the Metro Transit Booth in the Grandstand, Falcon Heights
- Woodbury Days: Aug. 24 - Aug. 26, 2018 at Ojibway Park, Woodbury
- Pop-Up's at Central Station event, downtown St. Paul: Oct. 5, 2018 from 11 am - 1 pm
- Lunds & Byerlys Downtown St. Paul: Aug. 16, 2018 from 11 am - 1 pm
- Swede Hollow Cafe St. Paul: Aug. 17, 2018 from 11 am - 1 pm
- Twin Cities Mobile Market at Parkway Gardens Apartments St. Paul: Aug. 29, 2018 from noon - 1 pm
- Oakdale Farmers' Market: Sept. 5, 2018 from 2 - 6 pm
- Sun Ray Cub Foods St. Paul: Sept. 8, 2018 from 10 am - noon
- Neighborhood House Produce Distribution at Dayton's Bluff Elementary St. Paul: Sept. 11, 2018 from 2 - 4 pm
- Sun Ray Library St. Paul: Sept. 13, 2018 from 4 - 6 pm
- St. Paul Eastside YMCA Welcome Week Resource Fair: Sept. 20, 2018 from 5 - 7 pm
- Woodbury Library and Central Park: Sept. 25, 2018 from 5 - 7 pm
- Outside the Gold Line Project Office in St. Paul during the Securian Farmers' Market: Sept. 26, 2018 from 11 am - 1 pm
- Woodbury Lutheran Church Park & Ride: Sept. 28, 2018 from 6:30 - 8:30 am
- Union Depot Free Yoga Class: Sept. 29, 2018 from 9 - 10:30 am
- Sun Ray Transit Center: Oct. 4, 2018 from 2 - 4 pm
- Oakdale Library: Oct. 8, 2018 from 4 - 6 pm
- St. Paul Farmers' Market at Union Depot: Nov. 28, 2018 from 10 am - 1:30 pm
- Indoor Market at the Oakdale Discovery Center: Dec. 8, 2018 from 9 am - 1 pm
- St. Paul Public Schools School Choice Fair at St. Paul RiverCentre: Jan. 12, 2019 from 9:30 am - 2 pm
- Hmong Village, 1001 Johnson Pkwy, St. Paul 55106: Jan. 12, 2019 from 10 am - 2 pm
- St. Paul Winter Carnival Family Day, Landmark Center: Feb. 2, 2019 from 11 am - 5 pm
- Indoor Market at the Oakdale Discovery Center: March 2, 2019 from 9 am - 1 pm
- Greenway Station TOD Community Meeting hosted by Gold Line Partners at Landfall Community Center: March 21, 2019 from 6:30 - 8 pm
- Dayton's Bluff Library at Metro State University: March 27, 2019 from 2 - 4 pm
- Woodbury Community EXPO at East Ridge High School: March 30, 2019 from 10 am - 4 pm
- Ha Tien Supermarket in Saint Paul: April 3, 2019 from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Wilson Hi Rise in Saint Paul: April 9, 2019 from 3 - 5 pm
- Saint Paul Farmers' Market (290 5th St. E.): April 13, 2019 from 9 am - 1 pm
- Sun Ray Transit Center: April 19, 2019 from 2 - 4 pm
- Train Days at Union Depot, 214 4th St E, Saint Paul: June 1-2, 2019 from 10 am – 4 pm
- East Side Summer Kickoff at Conway Park, 2090 Conway St., Saint Paul: June 18, 2019 from 5:30 - 7:30 pm
- Twin Cities Jazz Festival in Mears Park, 221 5th St. E., Saint Paul: June 22, 2019 from 2 - 6 pm
- Oakdale Farmers’ Market at Richard Walton Park, 1584 Hadley Ave, Oakdale: June 26, 2019 from 2 - 6 pm
- White Bear Ave Parade, St. Paul: July 10, 2019 from 6 - 7 pm (one hour before parade starts)
- Maplewood Touch a Truck at Maplewood Community Center/YMCA: July 24, 2019 from 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Washington County Fair, Stillwater: August 3-4, 2019 from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- National Night Out at Hmong American Partnership, St. Paul Arcade Office: August 6, 2019 from 5:00 - 8:00 pm
- National Night Out at The Barrington Apartments, Woodbury: August 6, 2019 from 5:00 - 8:00 pm
- CLUES Fiesta Latina, St. Paul: August 10, 2019 from 11 am - 4 pm
- Maplewood End of Summer Celebration at Edgerton Park: August 21, 2019 from 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Metro Transit booth at the Minnesota State Fair, August 22 - September 2, 2019
- Oakdale Touch a Truck at Walton Park: September 10, 2019 from 5:00 - 7:00 pm
- Woodbury Farmers' Market at Central Park/YMCA: September 15, 2019 from 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Outside the Gold Line Project Office in St. Paul during the Securian Farmers' Market: September 25, 2019 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Woodbury Big Truck Day at Central Park: September 28, 2019 from 9:00 am - noon
- East Side Community Festival at St. Paul Eastside YMCA: September 28, 2019 from 1 - 5 pm
- Pop-up at East Side Freedom Library, 1105 Greenbrier St., St. Paul: November 12, 2019 from 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Pop-up at Woodbury Central Park and Library, 8595 Central Park Place, Woodbury: November 21, 2019 from 5:00 - 7:00 pm
- Oakdale Indoor Market at The Discovery Center, 4444 Hadley Ave N., Oakdale: December 7, 2019 from 9 am - 1 pm
- St. Paul Farmers' Market at Union Depot, St. Paul: December 12, 2019 from 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Saint Paul Public Schools School Choice Fair at Union Depot: January 25, 2020 from 9:30 am - 2 pm
- Saint Paul Winter Carnival Family Day at Landmark Center: February 1, 2020 from 11 am - 5 pm
> View updated project roll plots
The Gateway Corridor Commission formed a Policy Advisory Committee (PAC) and Community Advisory Committee (CAC) to advise the Gold Line before the project was formally transferred to Metro Transit. Information and meeting materials for those committees are available here.