Meetings and events
Sign up for email updates to be notified about future opportunities to engage with the METRO Gold Line BRT project. If you would like Gold Line project staff to come to your event or meeting, contact us at email@example.com
Visit METRO Gold Line BRT Project staff at the following community events and locations.
Environmental Assessment Events
The METRO Gold Line Bus Rapid Transit Final Environmental Assessment is now available and open for public comment. Public comments on the environmental assessment will be collected from October 7 to November 6, 2019. Comments will be accepted at events. If you can’t attend an Environmental Assessment Event, you can learn more about the environmental assessment and other ways to provide comments here.
Tuesday, October 22
East Side Learning Hub at Harding High School
1526 6th Street East, Saint Paul
Accessible by route 63
Parking lot available.
Enter from 6th Street East.
Wednesday, October 23
Landfall Community Center
2 Fourth Avenue, Landfall
Parking lot and street-parking available.
Office Hours at the Gold Line Project Office
Monday, October 28
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Gold Line Project Office
121 7th Place East, Suite 102, Saint Paul
Accessible by routes 21, 53, 54, 61, 63, 64, 68, 70, 71, 74 & 94.
Metered and ramp parking available.
METRO Gold Line Environmental Assessment Events Flyer
At these events you can:
- Learn more about the potential environmental, social, economic and transportation benefits and impacts from the project’s construction and operations
- Provide written comments or verbal comments on the environmental assessment
- Speak with project staff and ask questions
- Find out how to stay engaged in the project
No formal presentation is planned. Event locations are accessible. Attendees are welcome to arrive and leave anytime.
American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters will be available at both open house events (10/22 and 10/23) and a Spanish-speaking interpreter will be at the open house in Landfall (10/23). Additional language and accessibility accommodations are available upon request in advance of the events and can be made to Liz Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-602-1977.
Public comment summaries
Past meetings and events
Information on past public engagement activities including meeting materials.
- Corridor-wide open houses - July 17 and 18, 2018
- St. Paul neighborhood meeting - Hudson Road July 10, 2018
- St. Paul neighborhood meeting - White Bear Avenue July 24, 2018
- St. Paul neighborhood meeting - Mounds Boulevard/Maria Avenue July 31, 2018
- Downtown St. Paul alternatives open houses - October 9, 2018
- Office of Councilmember Jane L. Prince Community Peace Celebration: July 21, 2018 from noon - 2 pm at Battle Creek Rec Center, St. Paul
- Washington County Fair: Aug. 1 - Aug. 5, 2018 in Stillwater
- National Night Out: Aug. 7, 2018 from 6 - 8 pm at Conway Rec Center, St. Paul
- Saint Paul Police Department Safe Summer Nights: Aug. 9, 2018, 5 - 7 pm at Conway Rec Center, St. Paul
- Midwest Special Services Block Party: Aug. 16, 2018 from 2 - 6 pm at Midwest Special Services, St. Paul
- Minnesota State Fair: Aug. 23 - Sept. 3, 2018 at the Metro Transit Booth in the Grandstand, Falcon Heights
- Woodbury Days: Aug. 24 - Aug. 26, 2018 at Ojibway Park, Woodbury
- Pop-Up's at Central Station event, downtown St. Paul: Oct. 5, 2018 from 11 am - 1 pm
- Lunds & Byerlys Downtown St. Paul: Aug. 16, 2018 from 11 am - 1 pm
- Swede Hollow Cafe St. Paul: Aug. 17, 2018 from 11 am - 1 pm
- Twin Cities Mobile Market at Parkway Gardens Apartments St. Paul: Aug. 29, 2018 from noon - 1 pm
- Oakdale Farmers' Market: Sept. 5, 2018 from 2 - 6 pm
- Sun Ray Cub Foods St. Paul: Sept. 8, 2018 from 10 am - noon
- Neighborhood House Produce Distribution at Dayton's Bluff Elementary St. Paul: Sept. 11, 2018 from 2 - 4 pm
- Sun Ray Library St. Paul: Sept. 13, 2018 from 4 - 6 pm
- St. Paul Eastside YMCA Welcome Week Resource Fair: Sept. 20, 2018 from 5 - 7 pm
- Woodbury Library and Central Park: Sept. 25, 2018 from 5 - 7 pm
- Outside the Gold Line Project Office in St. Paul during the Securian Farmers' Market: Sept. 26, 2018 from 11 am - 1 pm
- Woodbury Lutheran Church Park & Ride: Sept. 28, 2018 from 6:30 - 8:30 am
- Union Depot Free Yoga Class: Sept. 29, 2018 from 9 - 10:30 am
- Sun Ray Transit Center: Oct. 4, 2018 from 2 - 4 pm
- Oakdale Library: Oct. 8, 2018 from 4 - 6 pm
- St. Paul Farmers' Market at Union Depot: Nov. 28, 2018 from 10 am - 1:30 pm
- Indoor Market at the Oakdale Discovery Center: Dec. 8, 2018 from 9 am - 1 pm
- St. Paul Public Schools School Choice Fair at St. Paul RiverCentre: Jan. 12, 2019 from 9:30 am - 2 pm
- Hmong Village, 1001 Johnson Pkwy, St. Paul 55106: Jan. 12, 2019 from 10 am - 2 pm
- St. Paul Winter Carnival Family Day, Landmark Center: Feb. 2, 2019 from 11 am - 5 pm
- Indoor Market at the Oakdale Discovery Center: March 2, 2019 from 9 am - 1 pm
- Greenway Station TOD Community Meeting hosted by Gold Line Partners at Landfall Community Center: March 21, 2019 from 6:30 - 8 pm
- Dayton's Bluff Library at Metro State University: March 27, 2019 from 2 - 4 pm
- Woodbury Community EXPO at East Ridge High School: March 30, 2019 from 10 am - 4 pm
- Ha Tien Supermarket in Saint Paul: April 3, 2019 from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Wilson Hi Rise in Saint Paul: April 9, 2019 from 3 - 5 pm
- Saint Paul Farmers' Market (290 5th St. E.): April 13, 2019 from 9 am - 1 pm
- Sun Ray Transit Center: April 19, 2019 from 2 - 4 pm
- Train Days at Union Depot, 214 4th St E, Saint Paul: June 1-2, 2019 from 10 am – 4 pm
- East Side Summer Kickoff at Conway Park, 2090 Conway St., Saint Paul: June 18, 2019 from 5:30 - 7:30 pm
- Twin Cities Jazz Festival in Mears Park, 221 5th St. E., Saint Paul: June 22, 2019 from 2 - 6 pm
- Oakdale Farmers’ Market at Richard Walton Park, 1584 Hadley Ave, Oakdale: June 26, 2019 from 2 - 6 pm
- White Bear Ave Parade, St. Paul: July 10, 2019 from 6 - 7 pm (one hour before parade starts)
- Maplewood Touch a Truck at Maplewood Community Center/YMCA: July 24, 2019 from 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Washington County Fair, Stillwater: August 3-4, 2019 from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- National Night Out at Hmong American Partnership, St. Paul Arcade Office: August 6, 2019 from 5:00 - 8:00 pm
- National Night Out at The Barrington Apartments, Woodbury: August 6, 2019 from 5:00 - 8:00 pm
- CLUES Fiesta Latina, St. Paul: August 10, 2019 from 11 am - 4 pm
- Maplewood End of Summer Celebration at Edgerton Park: August 21, 2019 from 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Metro Transit booth at the Minnesota State Fair, August 22 - September 2, 2019
- Oakdale Touch a Truck at Walton Park: September 10, 2019 from 5:00 - 7:00 pm
- Woodbury Farmers' Market at Central Park/YMCA: September 15, 2019 from 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Outside the Gold Line Project Office in St. Paul during the Securian Farmers' Market: September 25, 2019 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Woodbury Big Truck Day at Central Park: September 28, 2019 from 9:00 am - noon
- East Side Community Festival at St. Paul Eastside YMCA: September 28, 2019 from 1 - 5 pm
> View updated project roll plots
The Gateway Corridor Commission formed a Policy Advisory Committee (PAC) and Community Advisory Committee (CAC) to advise the Gold Line before the project was formally transferred to Metro Transit. Information and meeting materials for those committees are available here.