Metro Transit usage and partnership proposals
Metro Transit welcomes the public on our property. However, individuals or groups seeking to perform, take photos, shoot film, display art, etc. on or near agency-owned property, or use one of our facilities or properties must seek prior authorization from the agency.
Please submit a project proposal form at least two months prior to the intended activity date. No activity can occur on transit property until it is approved by Metro Transit. Those engaged in unauthorized activities will be asked to leave the transit property.
Submitting a request does not guarantee approval. Metro Transit must ensure the activity does not interfere with transit operations, present safety concerns or impose on Metro Transit employees or customers.
Metro Transit will provide guidance to ensure your project or event complies with Metro Transit policies.
Depending on the type of proposal or location, additional guidelines may apply.
Additional approvals from adjacent property owners and/or municipalities may also be required. Approval from Metro Transit applies only to agency property.
- All participants must follow all transit safety guidelines, including any special guidance provided by the agency
- All participants must have valid and visible identification while on transit property
- A designated contact must be identified and available by phone while the project or event is underway
- Typically, maintenance needs above and beyond standard Metro Transit maintenance will need to be taken care of by the artist/group
- A Certificate of Insurance may be required
- The project or event should not interfere with transit operations
- Appropriate fees may also be assessed to recover any costs that exceed regularly-scheduled operations, including the use of a non-revenue bus or train and staff time
- Projects or events cannot be political or religious in nature and must meet standard advertising policy
- Events are not allowed on LRT platforms and are limited on buses and trains
How would you like to use our facilities?
Community Development Projects