For customers who ride Northstar Link buses, the wait is over! No more waiting in line to deposit cash in the farebox – just tap and go with a Go-To Card!
St. Cloud Metro Bus has installed Go-To Card readers on Northstar Link buses. Now you can stop carrying cash and use the same fare card for both Northstar Link buses and Northstar trains.
- • Buses stay on time with quicker boarding.
- • You can use your Go-To Card on Northstar Link buses plus Northstar trains and all Metro Transit service in the Twin Cities. There's a separate fare required so remember to touch your card to the reader every time you board a bus or train.
- • Conveniently add more stored value to your Go-To Card online, with options of manual or automatic reloads.
- • It's free to register your Go-To Card to protect its value if lost or stolen.
Please select a button on the Go-To Card reader before touching the card to the Go-To logo to pay your fare:
- $1 Between St. Cloud and Becker or Becker and Big Lake (button 1)
- $2 Between St. Cloud and Big Lake (button 2)
- $3.25 Northstar Link Friday service between Northstar stations (button 3)
- $5.25 Direct Northstar Link Friday service from St. Cloud to Minneapolis (button 4)
Go-To Cards can be purchased in St. Cloud at the Metro Bus Transit Center, in the Twin Cities at Metro Transit Service Centers, and in the Twin Cities at 100+ retailers including all Cub Foods stores.
> Get more details about using a Go-To Card on Northstar Link here