Connect with all the transit information tools at your disposal!
Chat with us
Look for “Need Help?” on the lower right of this website to get started!
Chat feature is available 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays and 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturdays. Not available on Sundays and holidays.
NexTrip provides 24-hour, real-time information for trips departing in the next 20 minutes and scheduled times thereafter. Go to NexTrip or text 50934 with your stop number.
“Show my bus” feature in NexTrip
Go to NexTrip or find it on the Tools menu of the Metro Transit app. Then simply find your stop, let NexTrip use your location or enter your stop number. When NexTrip results appear, a link to “Show My Bus” will appear at the bottom of the screen.
Transit Information Center
- Call 612-373-3333 and select your language option. Speak with a transit expert about routes, schedules and fares. Open 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays and 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
- By TTY 711 – Minnesota Relay (hearing impaired)
- Closed Sundays and holidays
More transit information tools
- 612-444-1161 | Text for Transit Information. Text your general transit questions or trip planning requests to 612-444-1161, and a transit expert will get back to you within minutes with the answers. Available when the Transit Information Center is open.
- 612-900-0411 | Text for Safety. If you see something suspicious or inappropriate on a bus or train or at a transit station or stop, Text for Safety to silently report it to Metro Transit. Please include route, bus or train number, location and the issue. If you witness a crime or have an emergency, please call 9-1-1. This service is also available via the Metro Transit app.
- Metro Transit Police TipLine | 612-349-7222. If you witnessed a crime and you're able to provide details that could help police, please use this number to report the issue.
Get email or text alerts for your routes when service changes or disruptions happen.
Plug in your location and destination and this online tool will figure out your route for you.
Search by intersection or view a map of free Park & Ride locations.
Metro Transit app
The Metro Transit app is a quick and convenient way to buy tickets for buses and trains, along with trip-planning tools.
If you haven’t started using the app, download it today from Apple app store or Google Play.