Metro Transit is your ride to Target Field
Planning your trip to a Twins game is easy. Use our interactive Trip Planner and get details instantly. To get your travel options by phone, call 612-373-3333 to speak with a friendly transit expert.
Pay using our mobile app
Use the MetroTransit app to purchase your bus, train or Northstar ticket in advance from your smartphone!
Come early, stay late
Enjoy everything downtown Minneapolis has to offer before or after the game. See the map below to check out restaurants and other destinations in the neighborhoods surrounding Target Field. Learn more about the Warehouse District and North Loop.
Choose your ride & buy your ticket
We are your DAY GAME homerun!
Avoid parking stress and ride with us!
Downtown parking is highly limited for weekday day games. Ride with us to avoid long delays and availability nightmares and leave your car at home. Or use a Park & Ride location and take any of the many bus or two Light Rail lines right to Target Field! It’s a winning play either way!
Direct Service to Target Field
Park & Ride Options - with all-day service to downtown Minneapolis
- County Road 73 Park & Ride
- Route 645 – Limited Stop with trips every 30 minutes
- Drops off on 2nd Avenue in downtown Minneapolis; transfer to a Blue or Green Line train at Nicollet Mall Station for a quick trip to Target Field.
- Foley and Northtown Park & Rides
- Route 852 – Express service with trips every hour
- Drops off on Marquette Ave in downtown Minneapolis; transfer to a Blue or Green Line train at Nicollet Mall Station for a quick trip to Target Field.
- Route 10 – Local service with trips every 10-20 minutes; transfer to a Blue or Green Line train at Nicollet Mall Station.
- Route 6 – Local service with trips every 10 minutes; transfer to Blue or Green Line train at Nicollet Mall Station.
- Knox Avenue Park & Ride
- Route 535 – Limited Stop with trips every 30 minutes; transfer to a Blue or Green Line train at Nicollet Mall Station.
NOTE: Regularly scheduled NORTHSTAR trains leave Target Field at 3:57, 4:27, 4:57, 5:30 and 6:15 p.m. Note: Watch the time in later innings. Trains must leave at the posted time even if the game is delayed or goes into extra innings. To avoid over-crowding with regular daily commuters on return trips, please consider taking the 5 or 6 p.m. return trip.
Sporting event safety