Effective Monday, Dec. 9, these changes will take effect on Route 674:
• This route will be consolidated with Route 672. Route 674 number will no longer be used.
• Two eastbound morning and two westbound afternoon trips on Route 672 will be extended to Maple Plain via Long Lake, Orono.
• These trips will serve the same downtown work shift times as now served by Route 674.
• Route will be unchanged between Maple Plain and Wayzata.
• Travel time between areas currently served by Route 674 and downtown will be 8-10 min. longer on Route 672. Buses will travel locally between Wayzata Park & Ride and Plymouth Rd. Park & Ride before operating express on I-394.
Get details here or pick up an updated schedule, available on buses now.
Call transit information at 612-373-3333 for more information.
Thank you for riding with us.