Effective Monday, Dec. 9, these changes will take effect on Route 672:
• This route will be consolidated with Route 674. Route 672 number will remain the route number.
• One additional eastbound morning trip and westbound afternoon trip will be added, one trip in each direction.
These trips will travel non-stop between Wayzata Park & Ride and downtown for a faster trip option.
• Two eastbound morning and two westbound afternoon trips will be extended to Maple Plain via Long Lake, Orono.
• Eastbound morning and westbound afternoon Route 672 reverse-commute schedule between Wayzata and Minneapolis will be reduced to three trips in each direction.
• Eastbound trip departing Wayzata Park & Ride at 4:45 p.m. will be eliminated.
• The Carlson Center loop is discontinued. Buses will stay on Carlson Pkwy.
• Westbound reverse commute trips will no longer travel via General Mills Blvd.
• Minor trip time adjustments on most trips.
Get details here or pick up an updated schedule, available on buses now.
Call transit information at 612-373-3333 for more information.
Thank you for riding with us.