Your residents can travel the Twin Cities with ease on Metro Transit
We can help your residents get to and from work or school easier – while helping you show your commitment to the environment. We will support your efforts to help residents save money and reduce congestion through our resources, transit pass programs and ridesharing services.
Metro Transit can offer:
- Custom materials – commute planners and posters created specifically for your location
- Training – Metro Transit representatives can train managers about local transit benefits and options
- On-Site Events – sponsored workshops and events helping your residents get to their destinations
- NexTrip Partner Displays – custom digital display content for your location. Find out more at metrotransit.org/display
- New resident packets – welcome materials promoting Metro Transit service with promotional value Go-To Card for residents to try transit risk-free
- Offering Metropass and the option of on-site sales of Go-To Cards
- Resources for starting a carpool or learning about biking resources
To get started, contact your local Transportation Management Organization (TMO) or contact Metro Transit to find the outreach specialist in your area.