How do I apply?
Before you begin your application, gather all your information together. This includes:
- Your valid driver’s license.
- A list of any other names you have gone by (aliases, maiden names, etc.).
- If you are unsure of your driving record, you should check with your local Department of Motor Vehicles office for a copy of your record.
- Make sure you have access (on your phone/tablet/computer) to view your personal email account if you need to create an account in governmentjobs.com or don't remember your username and/or password.
- Prepare yourself for using the online application system by watching this short video and by reviewing the “Online Employment Application Guide.”
Taking the time now to be prepared for the application process will save time in the long run.
Career oriented individuals who are safety-driven, dependable, and have a commitment to providing excellent customer service across a diverse culture are encouraged to apply here.
On the employment page, click on the red arrow to view all open positions.
Look for the “Bus Driver” job title and click on it.
Read through the job announcement and when you are ready to start your application, click on the “Apply” link, create your account or login to your existing account and follow the steps to complete each section of the application.
When you have entered everything, you will need to certify and submit your application. You will receive a notice on the screen when you have successfully submitted the application.