Lot A (east side of station) – 6050 Main Street, Fridley, MN 55432
NOTE: Beginning Aug. 1, 2019, Lot A will close due to construction. Pedestrians can still reach Fridley Station from the east side but no parking will be available.
Lot B (west side) – 6151 East River Road, Fridley, MN 55432
Travel time to downtown Minneapolis: About 20 minutes
> Departure times for Northstar Line trains
> Northstar fares
> Bicycle connections to Northstar
Tunnel doors are open daily 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Station enclosure is open:
Monday-Friday 5 to 8:15 a.m. and 3:45 to 7 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Park & Ride lot
Surface lot with 668 free parking spaces patrolled by local and Metro Transit Police.
Spaces at this lot are available for overnight parking, for no more than seven days at a time.
At this station
- Pedestrian tunnel for safe crossing under the train tracks
- Ticket machines accept cash and credit cards; readers to validate Go-To Cards, Metropasses, U-Passes and College Passes
- Covered and enclosed waiting areas with on-demand heating system
- Platform and train security cameras
- Bike lockers (8)
- Fully ADA compliant
- Platforms include wheelchair accessible ramps
- Reserved seating for elderly or disabled customers
- Conductors are aboard trains to assist passengers