You'll earn $26.16 per hour to start with guaranteed annual pay increases and outstanding benefits. And a $5,000 hiring bonus if you have your CDL or $3,000 bonus for those without a CDL!
There's no experience required - we'll give you the PAID training you need to acquire your Commercial Driver's License Permit (CLP) and Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and more! And you'll also receive benefits, such as health care, a pension plan, an unlimited-ride transit pass. Plus, there are growth opportunities. Many Metro Transit managers started their careers as bus drivers.
- Three health care plan options - pick a plan to fit your needs and budget
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Employer-paid life insurance, with option for employee-paid supplemental and dependent coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical care, dependent care, and parking expenses
- Healthcare Savings Plan - for post-employment healthcare expenses
- Retirement savings - through Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan
- Pension Plan (Minnesota State Retirement Program) - What is a Pension?
- Two on-site medical clinics - Minneapolis & St. Paul
- On-site fitness centers at all garages and other worksites
- Paid parental leave for qualifying employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited-ride transit pass