Faster transit is coming to the Route 21 Corridor
What is the METRO B Line?
The METRO B Line is a planned Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) line that will provide faster and more reliable transit service in the Route 21 corridor along Lake Street and Marshall and Selby avenues.
BRT brings better amenities, faster service and a more comfortable ride.
- Faster, frequent service
- Pay before boarding for faster service
- Neighborhood-scale stations with amenities
- Enhanced security
- Larger & specialized vehicles
Learn more at metrotransit.org/brt or watch a short video.
Subscribe to B Line Update and get project news delivered to your inbox.
B Line Fact Sheets
English Español Soomali Hmoob
- 2021: Corridor plan released for public comment
- Mid-2021: Metropolitan Council approval of final corridor plan
- 2021-2022: Design of stations and other improvements
- 2023-2024: Construction
- 2024: B Line service begins
Community Outreach Coordinator
Public Relations Manager