My Metro Transit is a new, customizable transit information center. Like the dashboard in a car, this online dashboard provides transit customers with important travel details at-a-glance.
Customizable features on My Metro Transit
– Customize your dashboard to display your most-used transit stops so you can easily check real-time bus departure times for all Metro Transit buses and most regional buses. Choose your route, direction and stop location – NexTrip will list up to the next 10 buses leaving that stop.
My Trip Plans – Easily plan your trips by saving your starting points and destinations. My Metro Transit adapts easily to your fast-paced life. If your schedule changes, simply adjust your travel times and preferences without having to re-enter information – all in one convenient location.
My Routes – Being up-to-date on your favorite routes has never been easier. Add the routes you ride regularly to your dashboard to learn about any active route detours and to see detailed route maps with just a click.
- View the latest posts on the Metro Transit's Facebook page.
- Stay current with Metro Transit News & Events.
- Add live MnDOT traffic cameras of your commute route.
- You can also add Metro Transit’s Twitter feed, a custom weather report and sync your Trip Tracker account. Just click the symbol at the top of the My Metro Transit Manager to view additional dashboard options.
What Do You Think?
My Metro Transit is currently in beta testing which means we are still making improvements and we're looking for user feedback.
Please take a moment to tell us what you like about the new My Metro Transit dashboard or what could use improvement. Submit your comments by clicking the symbol on the top of the dashboard next to the word beta.
We're creating a version of My Metro Transit formatted for mobile devices and soon you'll be able to subscribe through My Metro Transit to receive emails or text messages about service changes, detours, or alerts on the routes you use regularly.