Commute and transportation-specific amenities are major factors that residents will take into account when looking for a new home. Residents want an easy and accessible way to get to work, shops, restaurants, and other destinations.
Condominium and apartment building managers can implement a few of these programs to make their property an attractive option to potential tenants:
- A survey to understand the commuting needs of staff and tenants
- Help enrolling in transit pass programs
- Transportation information
- Car sharing amenities
- Resident events
- Bike or scooter programs
- On-site promotions
- Brochures and customer materials
- Guaranteed Ride Home program, for when normal commute trips are missed
Tell us what you need!
Let Commuter Programs customize a free plan for you.