Revenue Equipment Technician Program
Enroll as a Revenue Equipment Technician to start your new career!
The Revenue Equipment Technician Program will assist individuals with no prior experience or technical degree to become a Revenue Equipment Technician at Metro Transit. Through hands-on training and job shadowing, program participants will develop the electronic skills and abilities needed to start their new career as part of the team of Technicians that keep our city moving!
Program highlights include:
- No technical degree or experience required – we will train you!
- Hands-on training at Metro Transit facilities using state-of-the-art tools and equipment
- Staff-led learning and mentoring
As a Revenue Equipment Technician you will:
- Service, maintain, and repair the full range of fare boxes and ticket machines used by Metro Transit customers
- Receive ongoing training and professional development
- Use your electronics training to solve a variety of revenue equipment issues
Applications accepted through Thursday, Dec. 15!