4th Ave. & Johnson St.
Anoka, MN 55303
Travel time to downtown Minneapolis: About 32 minutes
> Departure times for Northstar Line trains
> Northstar fares
> New Park & Ride ramp opens Thursday, June 26!
> Bicycle connections to Northstar
Station enclosure is open:
Monday-Friday 4:45 to 8:15 a.m. and 4:45 to 7:15 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Park & Ride lot
Two surface lots with 377 free parking spaces patrolled by local and Metro Transit Police.
Spaces at this lot are available for overnight parking, for no more than seven days at a time.
At this station
- Ticket machines accept cash and credit cards; readers to validate Go-To Cards, Metropasses, U-Passes and College Passes
- Covered and enclosed waiting areas with on-demand heating system
- Platform and train security cameras
- Bike lockers (12)
- Fully ADA compliant
- Platforms include wheelchair accessible ramps
- Reserved seating for elderly or disabled customers
- Conductors are aboard trains to assist passengers