Brooklyn Center Transit Center lobby will reopen on Feb. 1
On Monday, Feb. 1, Metro Transit will reopen the lobby at Brooklyn Center Transit Center to customers. Since September, we have been making renovations including:
- Replacing plaza concrete, seating & bike racks
- Improvements to accessibility
- Canopies added at either end of the plaza
- Adding indoor ticket machines
- Refreshed interior
- Renovated public restrooms
- Adding a $20 Go-To Card vending machine
A few remaining tasks – like painting the outdoor canopies and replacing fencing – will take place this spring.
We appreciate your patience during the construction and look forward to serving you at the improved transit center!
If you have questions or concerns, please contact outreach staff Joanna Hubbard-Rivera at Joanna.Hubbard-Rivera@metrotransit.org.